Help with viewing slides on the web

PD Dr. M. Weihrauch m.weihrauch at smartinmedia.com
Wed Feb 7 04:31:55 EST 2018

Guys:

Why don't the companies, which read this list (among which is mine)
throw together money, hire a full time developer for a year, who
integrates all of these currently foreign slide formats that are still
missing into OpenSlide (e. g. Olympus, Zeiss, Precipoint, etc pp)?

We can get someone e. g. in Germany for €60k /year  incl. all costs. If
there are 6 or more companies here, each pays €10k. I'd be totally up
for it.

Martin

Am 07.02.2018 um 10:06 schrieb Yves Sucaet:
> Hi Jen,
>
> It seems some work on this was done already in the past:
> https://github.com/openslide/openslide/issues/168
>
> Unfortunately, the sample files mentioned in the thread don't seem to exist
> anymore and were never added to the repo at
> http://openslide.cs.cmu.edu/download/openslide-testdata/ (possibly the
> licensing was never resolved?).
>
> Could you help us help you by providing some new sample files?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Yves Sucaet

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

PD Dr. med. Martin Weihrauch

CEO / Hematologist-Oncologist

Smart In Media GmbH & Co. KG

Gleueler Str. 373a,

D-50935 Köln

Germany

Tel.: +49 2233 627865-8

Fax.: +49 2233 627865-9

Mail: m.weihrauch at smartinmedia.com <mailto:m.weihrauch at smartinmedia.com>

Home: www.smartinmedia.com <http://www.smartinmedia.com>

TAX ID Nr.: DE 27 999 2044

Amtsgericht Köln HRA 28691

/Notice: The content of this email and any attachments are confidential./

/If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately;/

/do not disclose the content to any person, use it for any purpose, or
store or copy it in any medium./