Help with viewing slides on the web

Jen Wei Ying jenweiying at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 03:23:06 EST 2018

Hello,

I’m so sorry to trouble but I’m very new at this and was wondering if
anyone could help me. I have a small bank of slides scanned using
Precipoint software. The scans are saved in .vmic format. I want to share
the slides with other members of my department using a web-based slide
viewer. We are currently sharing our case log using a WordPress platform.

Does anyone know of any way in which I can make a web-based viewer directly
from a .vmic file? I tried converting it to TIFF format using ConvertPoint,
but the resulting image file is so large that most software can’t open it.

I would be really grateful for any help!

Thank you,
Jen