Unreadable MRXS File

Benjamin Gilbert bgilbert at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Sep 27 02:23:28 EDT 2017

Forwarding without the 7 MB photo of an ini file.

--Benjamin Gilbert

----- Forwarded message from Ekrem Cihad ÇETİN <e.cihadcetin at gmail.com> -----

From: =?UTF-8?Q?Ekrem_Cihad_=C3=87ET=C4=B0N?= <e.cihadcetin at gmail.com>
To: openslide-users at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Subject: Re: Unreadable MRXS File
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 12:30:35 +0300

Hi,
 Slide version 01.03
Current Slide version 2.2

 I have a Slide set with same version number. But some Slides are opened
without problem, some Slides  gave determined error.
'expected value 1'
Ekrem
>From ITU,
 Master Student,  computer engineering

25 Eyl 2017 03:47 tarihinde "Benjamin Gilbert" <bgilbert at cs.cmu.edu> yazdı:

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 04:17:04PM +0200, Yves Sucaet wrote:
> > I am having trouble opening this mirax image:
> >
> > I get:
> >
> > $ Cannot read slide position info: Expected 1 value
> >
> > Looking quickly at the source, I think it's unable to parse one of the
> > top-level records in Index.dat.
> >
> > I did cross Compiling with Ubuntu and extracted dll's are used
> > This is with Java 8 and  on Windows 10
>
> What version identifiers (SLIDE_VERSION and CURRENT_SLIDE_VERSION) do you
see
> in slidedat.ini?
>
> e.g.:
> SLIDE_VERSION = 01.03
> CURRENT_SLIDE_VERSION = 2.2

Hi Ekrem,

Resending Yves' question above in case it got lost.  Also, is there anything
unusual about the affected slide?

--Benjamin Gilbert

----- End forwarded message -----