Function of JPEG Export by using OpenSlide

Okamura, Hideki hideki.okamura at philips.com
Tue Jun 20 01:54:41 EDT 2017

Hello Experts

I would appreciate it if someone can help us about the specification of "OpenSlide on Windows".

We are consider to use the OpenSlide to view the tiff based WSI on Windows PC.
As we want to check the basic function such as Pan, Magnification, annotation and JPEG export, someone knows where the information is ??
Especially, We would like to check if OpenSlide has the function of JPEG export of ROI.

#Current system#
Philips WSI Scanner --------->WSI Server -----(Export Tiff file)----------> Viewer (Open slide on Windows)

I would appreciate it if someone helps us.
Thanks in advance for your support.

Best Regards,
Hideki

Hideki Okamura (+81-80-5987-3867)