3D Histech on Openslide?

Benjamin Gilbert bgilbert at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 25 04:21:39 EST 2017

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 03:52:07PM -0500, Coleman Stavish via openslide-users wrote:
> However, I don't think the public Openslide dataset has any multiplane
> MIRAX images, so if you are able to contribute one publicly, I'm sure the
> project would appreciate it.

We always appreciate sample slides!  But please hold onto them for now.
We're in the middle of changing our process for accepting samples, and
currently waiting for me to finish building some tooling.  In the coming
months (hopefully soon!) I'll contact all of the folks who have recently
offered samples and ask them to submit their slides through the new system.

Coleman, it would be useful to have samples of the "batch exported" slides
that OpenSlide can't read, if you can provide some (later).  The order of
the .dat files shouldn't matter to OpenSlide, so something else is likely
going on.