OpenSlide Viewer with cropping?

Derek Magee D.R.Magee at leeds.ac.uk
Sat Jan 7 06:34:24 EST 2017

Hi Martin,

HeteroGenius Medical Image Manager (http://www.medicalimagemanager.com) does that (including extracting many annotated regions simultaneously to zip file of png/tiff/bmp/jpegs at arbitrary resolution). The basic version is free (just mail for a download link and free licence) and has that functionality. Didn't I send you a version before? Happy to send latest version (It's come on some since then).

Yours

Derek Magee