Question: how is a region extracted?

PD Dr. M. Weihrauch m.weihrauch at smartinmedia.com
Thu Aug 31 05:24:20 EDT 2017

Dear John:
Thanks for the information!

@Benjamin: Would you consider to integrate the SZI format into
OpenSlide? I have all the technical specifications as well as some
simple libraries / functions to quickly access slides from it.

Currently, SZI is being integrated by:
- EasyScan (www.easyscan-now.com)
and
- Uscope scanners
https://microscopecentral.com/products/uscope-mxii-20-slide-scanner

I know of other vendors, which collaborate with us that they also want
to support it as it is simple and straight forward and great for serving
tiles from a single file format.

Best regards

Martin

--
---------------------------------
Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Martin Weihrauch

Office address:
Gleueler Str. 373a
50935 Köln

Legal address:
Elsternweg 6
50997 Köln
GERMANY
Tel: 02233-6278658
Fax: 02233-6278659
Mob: 0163-9600829

Geschäftsführung : Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Alberto Perez Bouza
Umsatz-Steuer ID Nr. : DE 27 999 2044
Amtsgericht Köln HRA 28691