Running Deep Zoom Server On Apache

PD Dr. M. Weihrauch m.weihrauch at smartinmedia.com
Tue Oct 25 15:14:39 EDT 2016

I may have a solution for you, where you first convert the images into
the szi-format and then run a php script from apache serving slides.

You can drop me a personal mail.

Best regards

Martin Weihrauch, MD

Am 25.10.2016 um 19:19 schrieb J. Ernesto Moro Rodriguez via
openslide-users:

--
---------------------------------
Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Martin Weihrauch

Office address:
Gleueler Str. 373a
50935 Köln

Legal address:
Elsternweg 6
50997 Köln
GERMANY
Tel: 02233-6278658
Fax: 02233-6278659
Mob: 0163-9600829

Geschäftsführung : Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Alberto Perez Bouza
Umsatz-Steuer ID Nr. : DE 27 999 2044
Amtsgericht Köln HRA 28691