Minor bug with Aperio Images with fractional objectives

Derek Magee D.R.Magee at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Mar 21 22:57:30 EDT 2016

Hi,

This is a minor bug as the only images with non-integer objectives I've ever seen were generated by me, but with Aperio .svs if the objective (i.e. AppMag) is non-integer openslide.objective-power is not output by openslide as part of the output of openslide_get_property_names(). ImageScope simply rounds these to integer. Happy to provide such a file if people think it's worth fixing (I can probably work around it).

Derek