Native dll in c# web app

Angelos Pappas angelos at smartcode.gr
Wed Jun 15 04:28:21 EDT 2016

Hi Peter,

you cannot reference these DLLs directly within C# as these are not .Net
assemblies, but simple windows DLLs. You have to write a C# wrapper
around them and invoke them with platform invoke.

Here's some more info:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa288468(v=vs.71).aspx

Search for "C# platform invoke" and you will get the idea.

Regards
Angelos