Wanted: New maintainer for binary packages in Debian

Alvaro Gonzalez agonzalez at kanteron.com
Tue Feb 23 11:02:36 EST 2016

Hi everybody,

If there isn't anybody more experienced than me, I'd like to propose as
a mantainer. Being "low maintenance", seems like a good starting point.

I have experience as a Debian and RHEL sysadmin, some Python knowledge
and basic git skills (clone, commit, push and basic branching). I'm an
openslide user, as well as some other open source medical imaging
software (dcm4chee, oviyam, Osirix/Horos, Orthanc...). I have NO
previous DEB packaging experience, so I could really use a mentor.

I know I'm not the fittest for this job, but if nobody stands for
Openslide, I'd like to guarantee the continuity of the package...

Thanks