Associated thumbnails image vs Slide image

David Gutman dagutman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:22:02 EST 2016

Have you seen:

http://cancer.digitalslidearchive.net  ??

We are using openseadragon as the viewer, and it basically autogenerates
the navigation thumbnail from the DZI image.  Most of the code for the DSA
is in GitHub now (although documentation is sparse), but that will be
improving in the next couple of weeks.   feel free to email me at
dagutman at gmail.com off the listserv if this might be useful for you.