Associated thumbnails image vs Slide image

Angelos Pappas angelos at smartcode.gr
Tue Feb 2 14:42:54 EST 2016

Hi David,

To my experience it will be very hard if not impossible to have a universal solution for this. Many slide formats contain a thumbnail that is not just a scaled down version of the original image, but also a trimmed one. Furthermore, OpenSlide does not expose the concept of tiles anyway, so your best bet would be to read the lowest resolution level and scale it down further to fit your needs.

Regards
Angelos Pappas