openslide build error

Doo Wong mrwangdu8181 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 01:23:21 EDT 2016

1. sjtu at sjtu:~/code/openslide-master$ grep LIBTIFF Makefile
LIBTIFF_CFLAGS = -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu
LIBTIFF_LIBS = -ltiff
$(LIBXML2_LIBS) $(OPENJPEG_LIBS) $(LIBTIFF_LIBS) $(LIBPNG_LIBS) \
$(OPENJPEG_CFLAGS) $(LIBTIFF_CFLAGS) $(LIBPNG_CFLAGS) \
sjtu at sjtu:~/code/openslide-master$
2.   after run make V=1:
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to `TIFFIsTiled at LIBTIFF_4.0'
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to
`TIFFRGBAImageEnd at LIBTIFF_4.0'
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to
`TIFFRGBAImageOK at LIBTIFF_4.0'
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to
`TIFFClientOpen at LIBTIFF_4.0'
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to `TIFFFileName at LIBTIFF_4.0'
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to
`TIFFCurrentDirectory at LIBTIFF_4.0'
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to
`TIFFIsCODECConfigured at LIBTIFF_4.0'
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to
`TIFFComputeTile at LIBTIFF_4.0'
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to `TIFFGetField at LIBTIFF_4.0'
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to
`TIFFRGBAImageGet at LIBTIFF_4.0'
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to
`TIFFSetDirectory at LIBTIFF_4.0'
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to
`TIFFGetFieldDefaulted at LIBTIFF_4.0'
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to
`TIFFRGBAImageBegin at LIBTIFF_4.0'
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to `TIFFClose at LIBTIFF_4.0'
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to
`TIFFReadRawTile at LIBTIFF_4.0'
src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to
`TIFFReadDirectory at LIBTIFF_4.0'