Deepzoom-server.py on Apache (Windows)

Ranga Raj snrangaraj at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 02:25:33 EDT 2016

OK Benjamin...Your comment re. deepzoom-multiserver prompted me to use this...
===================
import os, sys
path = 'C:/Apache24/htdocs/openslide/deepzoom_server.py'
if path not in sys.path: sys.path.append(os.path.dirname(path))
from deepzoom_multiserver import app as application
application.config.update({'SLIDE_DIR':'c:\data\MySvsFiles','DEBUG': True,})
Hopefully the line breaks are not eaten
Result is that I am able to see the SVS files.Clicking a file renders the WSI.
Thanks. I can send you my steps to augment the wiki if you like. I am sure there may be others like me going down this Apache Windows route!
With Regards, Ranga