Some VSI files

Renaud Hoyoux Renaud.Hoyoux at ulg.ac.be
Tue Sep 22 09:22:23 EDT 2015

Hello OpenSlide Team !

I saw this topic and I saw than you need some a dditional samples.

https://github.com/openslide/openslide/issues/143

I have a set of 5 vsi files but I didn't know how to check if there are
like you want (the 3 points list of @malaterre ).

I used his script "dumpets"
(http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/openslide-users/2015-May/001059.html)
and I saw than 4 of the 5 are with JPEG compression with a default tile
size = 512  :(

I don't know how to look at "Fluorescence " information.

But, the 5th images doesn't work with your script.
I have the following error

"dumpets: dumpets.c:52: sis_header_read: Assertion `self->dim == 4' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)"

Maybe it means that its an interesting sample ?

You can download the 5 files at this url.
http://cytomine.be/files/VSI_samples.zip

Hope this will help you !

Renaud Hoyoux.