libopenslide.lib in Win build failed load with release version

zhaoy at motic.com zhaoy at motic.com
Thu Sep 17 01:50:07 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I use VisualStudio C++ 2010. I write a very simple test console program link with the libopenslide.lib in binary build. The debug version test program works well. But if I build release version test program, link with the same libopenslide.lib, then the test program crashed in runtime. I found that is because the libopenslide-0.dll didn’t loaded.

Is the libopenslide.lib is only for debug? Where is a release version?

Any help is really appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Ray

重要声明:
只有有权接收电子邮件中可能包含的机密信息的用户才能接收此电子邮件。从 @motic.com 传递的电子邮件可能包含机密信息和法律特许的信息。如果您不是此邮件的预期收件人,请勿阅读、复制、转发或存储此邮件。如果已误收此邮件,请将其转发到发件人,并从您的计算机系统彻底删除此邮件。
Important Notice:
This message from @motic.com's email system is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, propritary, or otherwise private information. If you received it error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this email by you is prohibited.