add DICOM (aka supp 145) support #142 Build Problem

Ivo Rakar ivo23061987 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 12:19:34 EDT 2015

Mathieu,

I think that I have found where is the catch.

In OpenSlide.java there is an array called levelDownsamples containing all
the downsample values for all the levels if I am not wrong.
The problem when with the file DOGDIR is that I have only two values in
that array [1, 1.94444444444]. For the other formats this array has many
more values.

So when i use the Demo.java it tries to open an image that is too large.

In my case:

$ openslide-write-png DOGDIR 0 0 1 36864 34048 dicom.png
openslide-write-png: Cannot seek to offset: Invalid argument

I don't know why is that.

Thank you!