add DICOM (aka supp 145) support #142 Build Problem

Ivo Rakar ivo23061987 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 07:22:21 EDT 2015

Mathieu,

>Try changing this line:

https://github.com/malaterre/openslide/blob/dicom-wsi/src/openslide-vendor-dicom.c#L189

>char *end = strrchr(filename, '/');

>into:

>char *end = strrchr(filename, '\\');

Thanks! It worked, but now I have another problem.

When I try to  use it with the java demo it gives me the following error:

"Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x00 0x00"

And then java throws an exception in this method:

https://github.com/openslide/openslide-java/blob/master/src/org/openslide/OpenSlide.java#L244

Thanks!