Thanks and Solution: Reading Leica .scn Fluorescence Pixel Data

Freed, Melanie Melanie.Freed at nyumc.org
Mon Feb 9 14:36:08 EST 2015

Thanks to Benjamin Gilbert for the details on how to read pixel data from .scn files.  I wrote a small C++ script based on that information to read in the highest resolution pixel data from Leica .scn fluorescence images.  In case anyone else finds this useful, I've made it available here:

github.com/MelanieFreed/SlideData

I've only done some preliminary testing, so if you notice any bugs or problems, please let me know.

Best,
Melanie