Zeiss CZI

PD Dr. M. Weihrauch martin.weihrauch at uni-koeln.de
Sun Nov 16 05:11:58 EST 2014

I just recently provided an example file for the community to Benjamin.
The format is open to the public by Zeiss. I talked to their sales rep
and they told me that they support an open format for everyone to use it.
However, I cannot contribute to the OpenSlide code as I am not good in C :)

Martin

--
Priv.-Doz. Dr. M. Weihrauch
Facharzt für Innere Medizin,