Using openslide

Benjamin Gilbert bgilbert at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 23 23:26:58 EDT 2014

On 07/23/2014 07:45 PM, Sheikh Umair wrote:
> Actually i want to create a web app like your demo but with my data.
> I navigate a lot to your site but could not found any help.
> Can you help me how i can do that.

OpenSlide Python comes with some example programs that are similar to
the demo on the website.  They are in the examples/deepzoom/ directory
of the OpenSlide Python distribution.  To use them:

- Install OpenSlide, OpenSlide Python, and Flask.

- From the command line, run either
     examples/deepzoom/deepzoom_server.py /path/to/slide/file
   or
     examples/deepzoom/deepzoom_multiserver.py /path/to/slide/directory