[OpenSlide] LibTiff dependency

Sebastian Schmittner thaligar.krell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 07:04:46 EDT 2014

Ok I think I am not comfortable with the dependencies here.

I installed libtiff4, OpenSlide says its there and during the build of it
make tells me
*src/.libs/libopenslide.so: undefined reference to `TIFFFileName'*

although the files are there, *.h, *.a, *.so.

>From what I understand he cannot resolve the functions, but they are there
as well as the paths are specified.
And even configure tells me its fine.

What am I missing?