Errors when building natively on Windows

于磊 yerlee at live.cn
Wed Jan 22 08:15:41 EST 2014

Dear Benjamin,

Hello,
Recently, we try to develop a program based on OpenSlide to read the .mrxs files and convert into our raw data format.
However, there are some errors when building OpenSlide natively on Windows. When we launch a Cygwin shell and navigate to the openslide-winbuild directory and execute the command: ./build.sh setup /path/to/cygwin/setup.exe, it is OK. However, when we execute: ./build.sh bdist. There are some errors as shown below:
(If the pictures can't be shown correctly, see the attachments.)
Since we are not familiar with this, would you please show us how to figure out this problem?
Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Lei Yu
Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics Research IGD