CZI: questions about openslide grids

SOUEDET Nicolas 215310 nicolas.souedet at cea.fr
Fri Dec 19 09:54:29 EST 2014

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you very much for this development.
I merged my local branch with master openslide branch to get your last changes, but I am unable to build openslide now, because I have an old glib version (2.24)
and there is some functions used in openslide-vendor-hamamatsu.c that are not compatible with my glib version.
Here are the incompatibilies :
g_key_file_get_int64 (introduced in glib 2.26)

Is it mandatory to have a glib version >= 2.26 to be able to build openslide ?

Best regards,
Nicolas Souedet