Hamamatsu NDPI

Tim McIver Tim.McIver at corista.com
Wed Sep 18 15:27:33 EDT 2013

Benjamin,

I apologize that it took me sol.  Thanks so much for this.  Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to get it to work.  When I run

openslide-write-png.exe "C:\Hamamatsu\2011-12-12 15.51.48_Diatoms.ndpi" 10 10 0 512 512 0_10_10.png

I get the following error:

openslide-write-png.exe: C:\Hamamatsu\2011-12-12 15.51.48_Diatoms.ndpi: Unexpected slide layout; contact <openslide-users at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> for assistance

Am I doing anything wrong here?  I can supply you with the NDPI file that I'm using if needed but I think I'll need to upload it somewhere (the first email I sent got kicked presumably because of the 35MB attachment).

Thanks for the help,
Tim