Mirax image wrapping

ajwood at mta.ca ajwood at mta.ca
Thu Jul 11 16:37:11 EDT 2013

Hi Benjamin,

I'm using OpenSlide v3.3.0 on Ubuntu. I just tried it with v3.3.3, and
the problem still exists.

It definitely occurs on more than one slide, but I believe the
majority of slides don't suffer this problem.

You can download an example slide from
http://biospective.com/images/VAL001B001L010.zip

Best,

Andrew