Stitching / seams problem

Yves Sucaet sucaet at histogenex.com
Wed Oct 3 05:36:34 EDT 2012

Hi David,

I notice that you have a stitching / seams problem at high magnification.
Is this a problem with OpenSlide? It seems similar to the problem that my
team is trying to resolve with the MRXS 2.2 format. How are your users
responding to this? Is it something they can live with or have they
complained about it?

Kind regards,

Yves