Mirax slides png tiles

ajwood at mta.ca ajwood at mta.ca
Fri Nov 11 16:58:29 EST 2011

Hi All,

I've been wondering about Mirax downsampling for some time and this seems like
an alright place to ask. I've noticed that downsampling layer N to half its
size with Image Magick makes for a different image than layer N+1. Does anyone
know details about where the Mirax layers come from?

Thanks,
Andrew