incompatible mirax files

Stefan König blogdde at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 22 06:01:55 EST 2011

Hello,

I've got a problem with OpenSlide again ;-)

I've got 2 sets of mirax files from one scanning device (maybe the
software of the device changed between the scans).

the newer files can be loaded by using OpenSlide perfectly, but the
files generated earlier can't be loaded.

openslide_can_open returns false for all of this files.

( i tried to attach the output of this script:
https://github.com/openslide/openslide/raw/master/misc/print-mirax.py,
but i'm using windows and perl recognizes an error in line 36)

C:\mirax>python.py  "F:\--5.mrxs"
  File "C:\mirax\python.py", line 36
    print '%7s %11s %10s %30d' % ('.','.','.', num_skipped)
                             ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I don't know if i'm using the scipt in a correct way, never worked
with python before.

Can someone help me?

best wishes
Stefan