64 bit windows 7

Jason Yunger jason.yunger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 11:38:46 EST 2011

Hi,

Can anyone help me get openslide working on the windows 7 (64bit) platform?
 More background... I've developed an application using Microsoft Visual C#
on a 32bit machine that makes use of the openslide win32 binaries.  I did so
by creating managed C++ wrappers around the functionality in
libopenslide-0.dll and linking to the other dlls in the win32 binaries
release.  This doesn't work transparently on a 64 bit platform.  I'm a bit
hazy as what needs to be done.  Is there a way to compile 32bit applications
on a 64 bit platform?  If not, are there 64 bit versions of the openslide
and dependent dlls?  I'm not sure I'm up to the task of finding and
compiling source code for the 10+ dependent dlls.

Many thanks,
Jason