64 bit windows 7

Jason Yunger jason.yunger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 07:05:42 EST 2011

I haven't had success using cmake for this project because of the
dependencies (JPEG, etc.)  Where can I find documentation explaining how to
set up the build environment?

Here's the error report when I try generating the visual studio projects
using the cmake-gui:
CMake Error at C:/Program Files/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:91
(MESSAGE):

Could NOT find JPEG (missing: JPEG_LIBRARY JPEG_INCLUDE_DIR)

Call Stack (most recent call first):

C:/Program Files/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:252
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)

C:/Program Files/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindJPEG.cmake:31
(FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)

CMakeLists.txt:13 (find_package)