Color components and endianess

tom nygen ca95129 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 03:07:25 EDT 2010

Viewing the slide on display, you can see very little difference.
However, since we perform analysis tasks on the slide based on pixel
values, the results are not the same when using OpenSlide and native
Windows API. The difference is small enough but we would like to see if
we can achieve exact same result with either API.  Has anyone tried
OpenSlide with libjpeg instead of OpenJPEG yet ? I haven't looked at
source code, but I imagine that it should be easy to switch the jpeg
library.
Thanks.
Tom