Argument list for PathFind

Peter Cooper petercooper at pgctesting001.com
Mon Dec 27 08:52:16 EST 2010

I have been working to build OpenSlide, the OpenSlide Java wrappers, and
PathFind on my system, and have successfully built all the necessary
dependent files. I have successfully built a PathFind JAR, and am preparing
to build an executable JAR. However, PathFind starts up with five or six
arguments pointing to ImageJ libraries as well as an interface map and
something called an annotation URI. Does anyone know what the PathFind
arguments mean? Is there any documentation on how to build the necessary
interface and annotation libraries?