Color-/Lineshifts under Windows?

Marco Feuerstein feuerste at cs.tum.edu
Thu Aug 12 07:38:02 EDT 2010

Hi Adam,

we just committed a fix, where we also incorporate the default fill color of mirax when reading regions. As a nice side-effect this removes the ugly gray border. You can find the fix here:
http://github.com/hauke76/OpenSlide/commits/master
Currently the fill color is defined as a property and, if available, set inside openslide_read_region. If you want you can of course beautify our code.
We hope this helps!

Best,
Marco