Color-/Lineshifts under Windows?

Adam Goode agoode at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 3 21:05:39 EDT 2010

Marco,

Glad it fixes the problem, at least partially. On Windows I never run
test.c so I never see this.

The black dots are more troubling, Mirax is a difficult format to
render, and I have had many such bugs like this in the past. After
trying it, I do see the dots on Linux.

I think I know why the dots are visible now and not before, I will try
to look into it. At the very least, I will record a bug. :)

Thanks,

Adam