olive-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 1

Peter Chan pchan3 at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 28 12:02:42 EDT 2013

Hi Beniamin,

I have few questions:

1. You mentioned I can use " VMNetX client" ((https://olivearchive.org/docs/vmnetx/install/) for packaging and running VMs. My initial understanding of VMNetX is that it is just a client to run VMs hosted in a webserver. So, do you mean I can use VMNetX to create VMs?
2. Will the VM packages prepared using VMNetX run under other software other than VMNetX?
3. At this moment, VMNetX run under different versions of Linux. Any estimated release date for Mac/Windows based VMNetX?

Thanks,

Peter