netreg-users: [Fwd: NetReg andApache2]

David Nolan vitroth+ at cmu.edu
Tue Apr 22 10:59:36 EDT 2008

I don't see any errors in those lines, just the usual debugging output
when you crank debugging up that high.  There might have been an error
later, or you might need to turn debugging on in multiple places.  If
you want to send us a larger log section to look at I suggest you use
http://pastebin.com and send us the URL.

Clearly from those logs apache has authenticated you as netreg-admin,
and from the previous data you sent I believe the netreg-admin user is
setup correctly.

Can you go to the protections menu and check the table level
protections on the dns_zone table?  netreg:admins should have level 9
read/write/add on the dns_zone table.   That should have been in the
example data though.

One thing I can't recall seeing asked is:  What version of NetReg are
you using?  The last release, or the latest CVS version?  As of a
month ago the CVS version has full mysql5 support.  If you're still
having problems you might want to download that version and
re-initialize your database from that data.

-David