Eliezer Yudkowsky - a humorous note

Dr. Philip Vos Fellman shirogitsune at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 20:37:01 EDT 2007

Fellow Complexifiers:

  At least one humorous note here.  I mis-spelled Yudkowsky's name.  Found
that out when I tried to google his underwhelming publication list.  He did
make a wondrful point on one of his websites, however, which I cannot help
but wish to extend (from http://yudkowsky.net):

"Most of my old writing is horrifically obsolete.  Essentially you should
assume that anything from 2001 or earlier was written by a different person
who also happens to be named "Eliezer Yudkowsky".  2002-2003 is an iffy
call."

  Why not just go the whole distance and include through 2007?  Then the
whole thing makes perfect sense to me.  Sokol, btw, just thinks he's insane.
Probably not a bad call.  OK end of this thread for good.

Cheers,

Phil