[SIMSOC] question about social networks on the internet

Stefanescu Livia stefanescu_livia at YAHOO.FR
Sun Apr 1 06:26:33 EDT 2007

Hello!
   =

  I am Livia Stefanescu and I am a Ph.D. student in sociology at the Univer=
sity of Bucharest, Romania.
   =

  I am trying to  find a theoretical approach to study social networks on t=
he Internet.
  I have already read about  network analysis, but I was wondering if there=
 are other ways to map a social network.
   =

  Can you  evaluate how connected  are the members of a network?
  I want to see the interactions between the members of a community and the=
 position of a member in a network. =

   =

    Any suggestions could be helpful.
   =

  I also have a master degree in statistics, so don't be afraid to become "=
really technical".
   =

   =

  Thank you very much,
   =

  Livia Stefanescu

 		=

 D=E9couvrez une nouvelle fa=E7on d'obtenir des r=E9ponses =E0 toutes vos q=
uestions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des exp=E9riences de=
s internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/R=E9ponses.