Your Amazon.com order of "AMD Sempron 145 Processor..." has been cancelled.

jyan-one at lists.andrew.cmu.edu jyan-one at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Tue May 28 15:16:39 EDT 2013

Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order 106-9791709-9218613 from Deal-Hunters has been canceled.

In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled. In some cases (e.g., you use a gift card or your debit card is processed as a PIN-less transaction), you may see a charge for a canceled item. If you are charged for a canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.com.

We've included your order details below for reference.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on Amazon.com.

ORDER DETAILS

AMD Sempron 145 Processor (SDX145HBGMBOX)
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0040BPHJO/ref=pe_301860_26203570_tex_id)