Shipping update for your Amazon.com order 103-4365271-4825818

jyan-one at lists.andrew.cmu.edu jyan-one at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 28 09:48:46 EDT 2013

Dear jyan-one at lists.andrew.cmu.edu,

Shipping information has been updated for your order, placed with standbyon on March 26, 2013.

SHIPPING DETAILS

standbyon included the following items in package 1 of this shipment:

1 of Neewer 3 x 6 Pin PCI-E to 2 X 4 Pin Splitter Power Adapter Cable

Shipping Carrier: USPS
Ship Date: March 26, 2013
Shipping Speed: Standard
Carrier Tracking ID: 9274890101548120434967

Your shipping address:

    James Weng

    2816-204 Avent Ferry Rd
    Raleigh, NC 27606
    United States

If you have additional items in your order, you will receive an e-mail when those items have shipped.

QUESTIONS?

If you have questions about this order, including the status of your shipment, you can either visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/history/view.html/ref=sue_us or e-mail standbyon to get in touch directly with standbyon.

Safe Shopping Tips
Amazon.com works hard to protect our customers. For your safety, when ordering items advertised by sellers other than Amazon.com:

* Always place your orders directly through Amazon.com. Never send money directly to sellers through wire transfers or checks; we do not guarantee such transactions.

* Beware of e-mails that request direct payments, request payment to international locations, or ask for personal information. Amazon.com will never e-mail you to pay for Marketplace transactions outside our shopping cart, or ask you to confirm personal information such as a credit card number or password via e-mail. If a particular e-mail looks suspicious or unusual, please contact us directly.

Reporting suspicious activity at http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/reports/contact-us/ref=sue_us will help us enhance marketplace safety and serve you better in the future.

For more safe-shopping tips, read about Safe Online Transactions at http://www.amazon.com/safe-secure?ref_=sue_us.

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/ref=sue_us