Jeffrey Yan, will you rate your transactions at Amazon.com?

jyan-one at lists.andrew.cmu.edu jyan-one at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Dec 29 22:25:38 EST 2012

Dear Jeffrey Yan,
Will you share your experience? Help the Amazon Marketplace community by rating your transactions here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feedback/leave-customer-feedback.html

It's easy--just click the "Leave seller feedback" link, pick a rating, and add any helpful comments. Your input will help Amazon.com and our sellers continually improve the customer experience.

Your ratings will apply to these sellers:
- Utopia Towels
- STAR CRAFT

If you have questions regarding a transaction, we advise you to check with your seller for details. To view your latest transactions, go to Your Account.
www.amazon.com/your-account

Thank you for purchasing from the Amazon Marketplace.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.
Copyright 2012 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon, Amazon.com, the Amazon.com logo and 1-Click are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue N., Seattle, WA 98109-5210.

We hope you found this message to be useful. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please visit the opt-out link below.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/gss/o/1t4kiT3oCAKrB2CzwkRTHSOaFT7aMmgKHsf.pYwpb0LI