OutLook support

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Fri Sep 4 04:30:35 EDT 2020

Hello.

A long time ago I had a customer who used OutLook with a Cyrus-IMAP
server (I think it was 2.2 at the time).
Up to OL 2010 everything was (almost) fine, but upgrading to OL 2013 was
a disaster, e.g. local-only folders, ability to move messages to folders
which didn't exist on the server (thus losing it!), renaming folders
seemed to work, but on the server nothing happened, etc...

What's the status of interoperability today?
Will OL 2013 work reliably with CyrusIMAP 3.0? 3.2?
What about newer versions of OL?

  bye & Thanks
	av.