Cyrus IMAP 3.2.0 released

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Mon May 18 03:34:27 EDT 2020

On Mon, May 18, 2020, at 4:17 PM, Marco wrote:
> Ouch... I will try
>
> Thank you for the hint
> Marco

I think I might have figured out a way to work around (not fix) the problem (by detecting when the LD_PRELOAD hasn't worked, and ignoring the syslog bits), and written it down here so I don't forget: https://github.com/cyrusimap/cassandane/issues/85

I still have no ideas or other insight into ~why~ this is happening, and it would be good to know, but maybe we can get you moving forward even if we don't know.

Cheers,

ellie