Cyrus IMAP 3.2.0 released

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Thu May 14 20:03:51 EDT 2020

The discussion on github about the lmtpd crash on RHEL7 makes me wonder if FORTIFY_SOURCE, or something adjacent to it, is the cause of your Cassandane LD_PRELOAD problem as well?

I don't know much about it -- it's not default on my system, and even though github reminds me that I've looked at it before, I also haven't made it my own default. Whether that was for some good reason, or just that I didn't get around to it, I no longer recall!