Cyrus IMAP 3.2.0 released

Jason Tibbitts tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed May 6 13:59:43 EDT 2020

M>  thank you for the info. I trusted an old commit which I found on a
M> SPEC file for Fedora Cyrus IMAP 3.0.x. I'm trying to build an RPM
M> file.

Yes, you shouldn't trust that as I froze the Cassandane version in
Fedora's packaging at an appropriate checkout back when it was decidedly
not useful for testing the released versions.  I know that changed now
but I haven't put in the work to get it all updated.  That will of
course have to happen when rawhide gets 3.2.0 (which I will hopefully be
able to work on soon).

 - J<