Split users into specific partitions by username

Daniel Soares de Oliveira daniel-oliveira at procergs.rs.gov.br
Thu Mar 26 14:00:01 EDT 2020

Hello,

    I'm new to this world so I apologize if my question is in the wrong forum.

    Is it possible to define user groups in cyrus and associate each group with a specific spool partition?

Example:

    - Users with the first letter of the mailbox from A to D are created on partition A.
    - Users with the first letter of the mailbox from E to H are created on partition B.
    - Users with the first letter of the mailbox from I to Z are created on partition C.

    And another question is whether a corresponding metadata partition is recommended for each spool partition?

Best Regards
Daniel S. Oliveira