Upgrade to 3.2.2 and sieve

Stephan steffo76 at gmx.de
Fri Jun 26 07:06:30 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I'm having trouble upgrading version 3.0.13 to 3.2.2. I am running two
systems, one of them is a replica. I upgraded on the replica first and
had issues with "intermediate" mailboxes being created which seems to be
expected if I read the release notes right.

Now I'm seeing errors on the replica when users update their script on
the master, they do this via horde's ingo module. On the replica I get
errors like

sieve_rebuild: [path to script] parse failed: script errors:#015#012line
5: header 'resent-from': not a valid header for an address test

These lines are generated by ingo when entering whitelist addresses and
3.2.2 doesn't like them

if address :all :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :is ["From", "Sender",
"Resent-From"] "thisaddress at ourdomain.xyz"  {

I'm not familiar with the sieve specification, is this a problem in
cyrus or should ingo handle things differently ?

Regards,
Stephan