Maintenance of cyrus

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Tue Jun 23 09:41:59 EDT 2020

Hi everyone.

Just like to know if some can tell me until when the cyrus 3.0.x will be
maintained ?

The mail are super top critical for me, so I don't like to change major
version during the life of the hardware.

I see they are still update on 2.x so...maybe I'm lucky and the 3.0.x will
ben maintained until end of time ;-)

Of course I can understand the cyrus team don't want to do something like
that, so no misunderstanding I don't want to blame anyone if you tell me
tomorrow it's the end of cyrus 3.0.x (just I rush to the supermarket to buy
a bottle of whisky if it is ;-) ).

Regards

--
Albert SHIH